1. We want to make the case for democratic socialism within the Arts.
2. We want to make the Arts more politically involved.
3. We intend to create means of supporting artistic endeavours that are committed to socio-political practices.
4. We promote activism wherever possible and foster a commitment to politics beyond the arts.
5. We define ourselves as democratic socialists, and we therefore support the Labour Party of Britain, trade unions and worker’s parties from around the globe.
6. We are internationalist: we advocate for inclusivity, fight discrimination and actively promote work produced by artists belonging to minority groups.
7. We promote political education and welcome people from different walks of life who are willing to further their knowledge of politics and politics within the arts.
8. We are challenging the current aesthetics of Art.
9. We want to champion the development of all artists.
10. We aim to rethink and discuss the foundations of the artistic as well as political establishment.